So I decided to stroll around Orchard. Like what my fellow OFW friend from Hong Kong said, "make yourself happy". To not let my happiness depend on other people. Find things that makes you happy, even if that means you're doing it by yourself. So that's exactly what I did. I walked and walked downtown, observe people and binge on Filipino food in Lucky Plaza. After all, its still pay day, and that's something to be happy about.
Anyway, to cut the story short, I went home with a clear mind of what I want in the future. I was able to let my anger slipped. I do not want to judge my friends, because maybe they really are sick or busy - I still don't know. But I'm so above it already. I let go of that. I went home with all the heaviness in my heart unloaded. I went home and spent the night laughing with my roommates. Thank God for my roommates.
Friends- no matter how much you value them, you can't expect them to repay you the courtesy. You give love, once its given, don't expect anything in return. So I decided to appreciate people who appreciate and make effort to spent time with me and just appreciate me. Im not holding grudges to people whom disappointed me but I've learned my lesson. Its all good. They are still my friend about I've learned something yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment