Its been a long while since I blog. Di na uso ngayon Ang blog, Ang uso ngayon ay VLog. It's been crazy. Yeah, I had children! Hehe my joy nowadays is simply spending time with them and seeing them grow beautifully. I have a girl my bunso Kristel, and a boy, Antonio, my panganay. I love them and so proud of them. Reading my previous blogs from 2015, 2013, I felt how different my life then. Maybe I'm even A different person now. Im not as vain as I used to be, not as free as before, and I'm practically broke almost all the time. But I have my children whom I can proudly say are mine, God gave them to me. And I love them so much. It is so beautiful when they call me mama, like music to my ears. Hopefully, I can blog more often now. Love lots. Ps I'll try to upload more recent photos Sana than the ones I have here.





No comments:
Post a Comment