Sunday, October 18, 2015

Life goes on

Yes, these pass days, Im slowly learning to accept that some things are really not meant to be. No matter how much you try and fight for it, there are some things we must let go.

I dont regret loving you. I regret how it was done, when and how. I regret hurting people, a lot of people. But never once I regreted loving you. If people could see how much we have loved each other and how happy we were. The things that you only see in the movies  and others just only read of, we've had that, we still do.

But just like that old love song, baby sometimes love aint just enough. People say better stay away from each other. Forget this and move on and that this too shall pass. In my mind, its like hoping against hope to please let it pass now, cause its too painful to bear versus that feeling I do not want to move on from this because this kind of love is rare. Im helpless and hopeless, really.

In the end, love wins. Even tho we parted ways, it doesnt make it any less profound. Rather it makes it more real cause we love with our eyes open to people whom we also love like our families. We choose this path so that people around will be happy. Thats true love. Not selfish not rude.

And I think its time to let you go. To really let go of all the possibilities of us coming back together. To let go of that love but to have it mark in our memories forever. For you, for people who loves me, my dad, my mum, my grandma; I will try my best to move on from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment